Monday, August 09, 2010

I m backkkkk !

Hello people,

I was away in Terengganu...zoom there on the bus and left Larkin @ 9pm!

Reached Kuala Terengganu at 6 am.

Some friends is aware of my trip. Those who arent, well sorry - i didnt reveal much about it.

I was there to look see look see.

Left on Friday Night, came back on Sunday evening.

Therefore i only slept for 1 night :) Rushed trip as I wanted to see Miri who is here on the day i left. Managed to Face Time with Jessy before our cab came to fetch us at 4 pm!

Anyway, It was nice at Terengganu but be prepared to pay out cash for cab rides! i managed to visit the crystal mosque at night as well.

I managed to buy songket for my sister and her fiance for their sanding. I am glad she liked the colour i chose for her.

I am so besotted with one of the songket for samping. however the price is simply overwhelming....and the nicest one that i like cost RM 1500! :)

Well at the end of the day, i enjoyed the trip and i have to thank Mr Nazmi Dalhar for taking the time to guide us and keep us company thru out the short stay.

Alhamdulillah, Allah Provided the best for us thru out the journey and every single prayer that i asked for was answered. Amin.

No comments: