Sunday, August 01, 2010

Fuchsia Spa

There was a reunion for the alumni of NSS on 31st July 2010 and the vain me simply had to do something.
I didnt waste my time. I called up or rather sms and fb-chat with Sha Lolarayz and told her what i wanted to do. 

She coloured my hair - dark brown. I would have gone for lighter but i remember i have reservist to go on the 24th.

She straighten my fringe to cover my pimple.

And I had my nails buffed and manicured for the first time after 5 to 6 years.

and ladies, they have this promo for 2 hours in the salon i paid only $88 for hair cut and colouring. additional $20 for the manicure. I think for the ambience, it is worth it. The place was quiet, clean and relaxing. 

They have other services too - massage, foot reflexology and they provide free entertainment while doing both ur mani/pedi! now how many spas actually do that for you? i am SOOOOOO Coming back there again. 

Enjoy the piccies in the next post :) 

No comments: