Friday, June 18, 2010

Kerja

I am getting busier and busier.

I think i figure out why. When i check my emails when i am home i just realise some people just refuse to understand why.

A few days ago, i had a chat. With someone. The Head. You know I know.

The new arrangement seems to be like what is mine stays with me plus a few more others coming up.

Strange i did not burst. Compare to the same me 2-3 years back. My voice would have gone up  by several octaves.

Strange that i didn't feel a thing - not even sad nor angry not disappointed.

I am not sure if I am resigned to my fate or rather to the way things work.

I feel life is not fair but there is nothing much i can do about it.

I feel more love than before - by people that matters to me.

i guess it is only today that i feel the impact of the whole thing - but i guess it is to be expected.

Well it's just a job. It pays the bills hence i just do it.

No need to get emo.

No need to bother much by others.

Dont even care.

Since they dont even care.

Why should i care?

** I trust Allah will work out the finer details for me. What is happening is nothing more than a test for me and all i need is to pray that i will be happy always, patience always and motivated always. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamain**

No comments: