Sunday, June 13, 2010

Imagination runs wild...

*title of the day - What Can I Do If I Win / Have a Million Dollars?*

PLENTY!!!!

First of all....

1. Set aside 50% to the bank and tell myself i will get back to it later

2. The balance of 50%, 15% will go to charity. Be it a religious organization or a social home etc.

3. 15% of the balance 50% will go to my immediate family members

4. 20% will go to the extended family members regardless from which side (paternal/maternal)

Now for my balance share of 50%,

1. 10% will be on shopping spree/holiday trips etc

2. 10% saved for future uses

3. 5% for outstanding debts/prepayments of utilities/home mortgage

4. 25% will go to Walton International - where i can invest my money and earn much much more than what the bank can offer me - the only risk is ? time!

To find out more click on the link - www.waltoninternational.com

The only company that i trust my money on - not that i have savings in there but their strategy is sound, low risk and the factor that we have to really consider is TIME.

No comments: