Monday, May 24, 2010

Update on a Monday Morning! :)

Good Morning World!

haha....!

First & Foremost let me share with you where i am typing this from..

on my bed..and its 8.30 in the morning! i aint going to work! i m trying to recover from yesterday's bout of headache which had caused me a fever as well..but i m trying to recover. Pray for my well being.

It was funny. I had a headache right before i left the house till i came back.

Needless to say, even though i was smiling but i was in pain.

First stop after I left home, went to Vivo City.

Went around the mall - check out make up brushes @ the following:

1. Sasa (for training only)
2. Bobbi Brown (too bad they didnt display the price tag)
3. The Make Up Store
4. Inuovi

I missed out on E.L.F & Kent Brushes @ Watsons flagship store.

I had an interesting lunch...i saw a lot of malay workers @ this restaurant which i forgot the name...i wanted to ask but when i saw a minah tudung went in..i went in too and didnt think much. It started with the letter B and it has the same setting as Nandos.

But i went vegetarian @ that place..i didnt consume any of the meat - no doubt there were no pork in the menu.

The workers were mostly malay muslim and there were malay muslims in the restaurant. *puzzled*

Watch Shrek and it was pretty interesting. Somehow i think there will be a few more shows on Shrek coming up - who knows?

from there, took a train thru NEL to Dhoby Ghaut and went on to change to Circle Line - and alight @ Promenade - why ?

It's because ever since i was a member of Singapore Flyer which entitles me to a ride on it everyday (for 1 trip) i have yet to use that membership :)

Which means, i went to Kenko for my foot massage :) love it...and the fish missed my legs too ...they nibbled like they never did before :)

Dinner @ Popeyes before i head home.

A slight encounter though. There was a caucasian family waiting for a cab behind me. I think he got restless and decide to walk out from the taxi stand TO the main road and started to hail a cab from out there. He manage to get a MERC SH848K and went in..drive to the taxi stand and pick up the wife and kids.

It is nothing about what the caucasian did BUT what is WRONG with the cab driver - hellooooo you are like less than 1 minute when you stopped and the taxi stand was RIGHT in front of you? I thought priority is given to those who Q-up?

After that, i decide enough is enough, call for a cab - alhamdulillah it arrived less than 3 minutes after the call.

Reached home - i showered..took all the medicines that i can find - Flu, antibiotics and panadol..felt better :)

log on FB...and then bed :)

so...any plans for me today? no idea yet...anyone?

No comments: