Monday, May 24, 2010

MARAHHHHH!

Something happened on Friday that pissed me off.  A certain relative of mine had used my name and tell someone that i recommend that person a job that pays HUNDREDS per hour. The relative also confidently tell that someone that I and my sister is working there as well.

That someone got curious and met me as that someone would like to verify the authenticity of the news.

that someone appear shocked and disbelief when i told that relative of mine HAD never contacted me since the last call - borrowing money to buy something. 

More tales and storylines surfaced during the meet up. 

I guess it is time for that person to take a good hard look at the life that they are leading. Sometimes Allah SWT test us in many ways..and in order for us to submit to HIM, he gave us task which seems impossible for us to do but actually is within our capability.

My advise to this relative of mine - WAKE UP and STOP with the story telling. I hate you now...to the core! 

No comments: