Friday, May 21, 2010

The Search begins!

Rather than thinking of what has  happen and why it happen or whatever is happening...i have decided yesterday to focus my energies on something that i have loved all my life - fashion and beauty..

As you all know i am the appointed Mak Nyah..Opsss wrong description - Mak Andam ...in my case you cant call me Mak Andam sound so old or something..

It is MUA. Make Up Artist for you know whose wedding :)

so hence my search for my basic stuff...

Make up i m going to take my time looking for it however..... i am now searching for brushes...

searching on the net turn up great website...

however, not sure if they are good...

Chats with colleagues all indicated Bobbi Brown is the best..but 1 Bobbi brown brush can cost as much as SGD 50! haha...i have to be a rather establish MUA to have that :) insya Allah one day.

now herewith are my list:

http://www.essentialbeautysupplies.com/
http://www.akbrushes.com/
http://www.blushcosmetics.com/

& there are more..

Miri - shared with me to take a look at ECO tools & E.L.F.

The latter is available in SG but not the former.

Tomorrow going out to survey the stuff at Vivo - both E.L.F & The Make Up Boutique.. check out the brushes price.

I kind like E.L.F as a start because it's affordable and allows me to practise first. Once i am more confident, perhaps can get those from the web listed above or maybe just head down to Bobbi Brown and pick what i want! haha..

Please pray for me dear friends...it is something that i sorely need right now :)

Let my humble search  begins!

Hugs

No comments: