Sunday, March 22, 2009

Make up!























It has been a while since i last do a make up job for someone. Yes, i gained much experience about 10 years ago when I was doing make up for dancers and for some shows.

The lady you see above is my youngest aunt, my mom's sister. As our age .
gap is of 10 years difference, we get along fine.
She seek my help as she was getting promoted to a Sales Manager. Kelass kan Sales Manager!
Anyway, as she has not much make up, I bought some make ups for her as well and gave it to her as well.
I thought she look pretty ok - looks like i need to brush up on my skill!
She likes it very much and I really hope you enjoy herself today! I m going to wait up for updates!

Oh by the way, the pics are from Before to After..:) haha. Enjoyz!





















































No comments: