Thursday, October 07, 2010

Turning 29.

As like the previous years, i have the tendency to write something up on the eve of my birthday. This year is no different.

This would be the last of the twenties. It is my 29th.

Life for me has not changed much. I am still the same person, wearing the same clothes almost every other day but perhaps i have changed to be a more better person.

Aside recent activities, that caused my temper to flare - i find that many old friends have begin to touch base with me. I was also consulted on various issues they face from financial matters to marriage life issues.

I am not sure why they tend to ask me but perhaps, they believe that i have faced much of life adversity and i always believe there are more to come depending on the type of person you are.

Nevertheless, i am always thankful for what has been given to me. Alhamdulillah, my providence is still with this same company. My providence is not meant for me alone. It is shared among family & the less fortunate.

There are many of my old friends who are of the same age as me, love the life that i lived, endure the pain that i went through and laugh together with me during good times.

For that, here with are the people i dedicate my life to:

My father 

He looks like Mahadi Syor if you dont give him a 2nd look. He may look serious but actually he is a clown beneath. He never fails to make us laugh during our meals together.

He is a very good father. I am very sure of that because at his age now, he still works to support the family. He is someone i can pour my woes to and share my problem with. Usually finance matters i will let him know :)

I am like his personal assistant, approving his credit cards, allowing what to buy what not to buy and all financial matters must seek my approval before he swipe the cards.

He is one person that i always love but i will never show it :P coz he is not the sentimental type!


My Mother 


Mother has been the central person in my life. She adores me and i know that :)
There are many things i can actually write and go on and on about her but i guess not before you guys find it cloying.

Whatever it is, i am very sure you all know Mothers are the best cook, best person to let ur emotions to, u can cry your heart out and she will ease your heartache, be ill and she will be the doctor.

A mother completes our life. I will never know what life is like without her. :)


Beloved


Finally, i m putting this on record. Beloved is someone very close to me. beloved dont like to be mentioned nor to be seen but beloved is around :) physically & emotionally.

Beloved adores me too and forgives me too easily whenever i made my beloved angry. that's beloved nature.

Such is the bond that we have. Till date, i still love my beloved.


Siblings


As the eldest of 4, i hold part of the responsibility of nurturing, disciplining them. I realize that the hard tactic of scolding and screaming no longer works. I turn to be more friendly in my approach nowadays and talk it out with them as compared to last time. It seems to work better.

To Y - you are my sister; among the 4 of us, you made it all the way up there. I can only pray that Allah bless you with a good husband, good children in future & a good marriage life. Obstacles are meant for us to go thru. it is only thru these life lessons we grow up to a be better person.
You are the most beautiful among us and we all know it. The ugly duckling is now a beautiful swan. I watch you grew up remember that. You also dont take to heart what others say or did towards you. I have eyes and ears and i heard and seen what others did to you. I m thankful that you do not follow my hot tempered nature. Such is the balance that exist between us.

PS: tell him to count his blessings. u know who i m referring to.

To K - you are the other male after your sister. A huge responsibility awaits us. Aside from what had happen within this few weeks, i hope you will know what the word "responsibility" means. In 2 months' time, you will finish your NS liability - my hope that you will get a good job and start building your life. It is never easy but no one says it is difficult either.

Allah SWT will provide if you ask. Allah SWT will give if you persist. Be a good Muslim - such is the requirement of us men.

To A - you are the baby of the family. The jewel of the family. It is obvious that among 4 of us you are the smartest in the family. However, there is much more to learn.
you will never know when you might lose a love one, cherish them while they are around & dont ignore them when they are still around. You will get my meaning if you realize how old our parents are now.

Good Friends Who have been with me thru thick & thin

And as always my number one is Suriana.Hey Girl thanks for the long years of friendship. This is the best gift that i can ever have. I do wish you have more time for me though~

I have renewed friendship with Surjali Aslah. Another good friend.

Not forgetting the kind friends from NSS who have given me endless support.

The lovely FB friends.

My lovable Kak Nurul

Great new acquaintance from FB - Dayang Nira....

Not forgetting colleagues who have been there with me all the time for the past 5-8 years of my working life.

Life is a never ending journey. At each crossroads, we come across different directions we can take. Our choice is always influenced by the people that we love.

I hope my choice is in direction of Allah SWT. It is in my hope that He leads me on to the right path. I am thankful for what it has been for the past year. The road has been smooth so far and i hope it would remain that way for the subsequent years - Insya Allah.

Ya Rabb,
Hear my prayers,
From your humbled servant,
Serving his Lord.

Ya Rabb,
Hear my thoughts,
Deep in my heart,
Heartache of a son,
Wishing for relief

Ya Rabb,
Feel my pain
deep in my soul
worrying for the siblings,
Wishing for solution

Ya Rabb,
Bless them all,
Bless us All,
We hold on tight,
to the rope of righteous.

Ya Rabb,
Bless those who prays to You,
Reward those who seek You,
Be with those who remembers You,

My thanks to you God.
For letting me journey so far.
May You let me go further,
Till the youthful skin sag,
Till the eyes turn blue,
Till the hair turns white.
Only You can grant this wish of mine.


Amin.

No comments: