Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekends!

Alhamdulillah, manage to get thru Mr Nazmi and we practically went to "places of interest" that is new in Singapore.

I brought him to Bugis for lunch then went to City Link and go to see 3 things:

1. Esplanade aka The Durians

2. View of the Marina Bay Sands

3. Merlion

From there went to Orchard and brought him to Ion and walked thru Orchard towards Somerset.

Since we were at Merlion, i had a very bad headache but i pressed on because i wanted to please Naz.

It was his first time in Sg. When we were at the top floors of OC, i told him that my headache is getting worst and i have to get out of there so took a cab to CausewayPoint and went for coffee at StarBucks - Civic Centre.

Then went to shop around and guide him how to take 950 home. :)

Alhamdulillah, i manage to reach back home, showered, ate dinner and took panadol.

After chatting with my parents on the week's event, we soon turn in and by the time i wake up i was refreshed! :)

7 More Days to my Performance Bonus. :) Insya Allah. I m hoping for good tidings this year. Its not for me, its for my sister's wedding. I hope Allah will be kind to me and give me what i desire so that i can help out with whatever expenses there is to be paid on that day.

Please pray for me everyone.

No comments: