Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kesedihan...Sadness

 Today is a very eventful day but somehow i was very sad towards the end of it.

We went out with my youngest aunt - Fatimah & Her husband (who drove us) together with mom, sis and yours truly.

We went to this contact of my aunt who is able to sew bridal clothes & decorate the bridal room.

I am thankful for the help given by my aunt. My prayers was answered.

By the time we reached home it was 3-ish. Waited for mom to arrive as she went to meet dad after that for some invitation by one of their friends whom they got to get acquainted with when they went for their umrah.

I am not sure what happen to me. I dont even know why i start shedding tears as i walked from clementi central to home.

What i know is i was thinking of the whole family thing. My father look more than his age. My mom seems to get more tired each day.

Someone some people just refuse to care or bother. I hope Allah SWT will not forsake us. I pray that He be merciful to us and reward us with rezeki which is endless so that all that what we need to go thru every single day is being fulfilled.

I pray that there would be a long term solution to all this endless bickering, i pray that i get to have my wish granted.

Life is never the same for me. But i m thankful what i have been receiving and i am thankful that i know who are family and who are not, who are friends and who arent.

I am not the best in character but i will NOT harbour ill intentions towards others. Seething anger is normal i guess.

No comments: