Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weight Loss

Since i was required to attend a court charge by the military on the 11th November 2009, i had tell myself to start reducing my weight in preparation for the exercise that I am due for next year.

As i am not active for the past few years, i only began with walking around the neighbourhood in a bid to start myself active in exercising.

On top of that i ensure that i eat when i am hungry and to the extent of not so full. more fruits and vegetables and more water too.

Alhamdulillah, it seems to bear fruit. On top of it since i was having that toothache thing, i manage to lose a total of 4 KG within 2 weeks.

I am planning to lose another 4 kg in 2 weeks.

My pants are getting loose and i need to get new pants soon.

Hopefully i can get new ones and maintain at it for the rest of next year.

No comments: