Saturday, November 28, 2009

I M IN PAIN!

It has been almost a week now...

The first dentist on Monday 23rd November 2009:

"i believe it is a slight infection. here is antibiotics and pain killers..1 pill 3 times a day..you shoudl take for 2 days worth and should be fine - no extraction or root canal required yet"

The second dentist on Friday 27th November 2009:
"extraction? you are still young. Why not do root canal since your root is INFECTED..it would do you good for 10 years..oh it is only $1700.00 excluding GST. Not medisave claimable..."

The third dentist on Saturday 28th November 2009:
"extraction cant be done for this case because you are still young. i dont think root canal is that BADLY infected...the swollen gums doesnt mean you are in a worst condition that cant be controlled...i will prescribe you 5 days worth of antibiotics and painkillers - call me on Tuesday if you are still in pain. finish the antibiotics and on Saturday come back agian for review..we see how it goes"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cost of that root canal piss me off. Furthermore i cant claim under medisave. What is it with this controls that is in place. I worked hard for that money. Why cant i use it?

You think i like to get this infection in my mouth is it? causing me pain and unable to sleep due to the pain. causing me headache as to where can i get $1700 to pay for my treatment. yes go private is ex but as if go public make any difference. yes..there is difference..a few hundreds difference.

and all by cold hard cash.

It would probably take me 4 months to save $2K!

if i am really serious about it though!

sometimes i really worry about the people who earn less than me. How the hell are they going to get all that money to pay for all this operation thingy??

I still believe they have to review that medisave withdrawal for dental issues. Agree for cosmetic reason you cant use but if it is for a procedure that has to ease pain or relieve for someone..why not right??

I am in pain and i need medical treatment to improve myself.

The amount of pain for a week ...  only God knows..:(

haizzzz... is anyone with the Ministry of Health? Can someone please wake up?

No comments: