Monday, November 23, 2009

Sakit Gigi!

At first it was a tingling sensation that I felt on Thursday yet i chose not to think much about it.
Came Saturday, the real pain came in the evening while i was about to eat dinner.

By Sunday i was totally unable to function ;(

Went to a dentist at 3 pm today. Decide to head to one because it was getting too unbearable.

Dentist checked and didnt want to pull out any teeth because all was fine but he did share probably it was infection due to the existing fillers in my teeth is no longer there (over and done with thru time)

Nice saintly old man..and i intend to go back there again for my cleaning in 2 weeks time. He put me at ease and i am definitely comfortable.

Truthfully, before I am able to type this, i was again in pain. I brushed my teeth, rinse with the colgate Plax and remembered mom's home remedy when i spoke to her again this evening.

I mixed tamarind with water and turn it to paste. Rub the tamarind paste on my right cheek the area of pain.

Immediate cooling sensation ... and the pain subside - miraculously. :P

well it is just home remedy but i still have to take my antibiotics and paracetemol :P

Pray for my well being darls... I am soooo in pain right now...

No comments: