Thursday, February 03, 2011

Outing

It has been such a quiet month. Basically i been busy. New Year, rush for reports etc. Falling sick.

I am now typing this at my parent's place on the first day of the Chinese New Year.

I spent my evening with Abang Sufian & Fazlee - a last minute plan that I decided on since it has been a while since i meet them. The last one was when i was hosting a Hari raya open house when i cook lots of dishes for them :)

Abg Sufian brought along his korean friend who was bunking in so there were four. Halfway, his long childhood friend sms him and he joined us too and we were 5.

It was a fun evening. Getting to know Korean guy and his childhood friend. Exchanging ideas and opinions.

Where we dine ? - Abg Sufian suggested this Vintage Delicafe at Bussorah Street - i went off and find it.  I didnt know he actually had place a reservation and i blur sotong go and walk in...it was when i called him that he told me that he have reserved a table.

Nice cosy place and not too cold. Food is served piping hot which i like.  I had fussilini chicken soup It is definitely nice. Me and Suf had the same thing, Fazy had the carbonara..Jae the korean guy had spaghetti and Imran had fish & chips.

I enjoyed the evening. It was nice to catch up and chat over dinner. It is something facebook can ever give. :)

Hope all of you enjoy it too. Hugs ^^

No comments: