Friday, January 22, 2010

A Joke...

Now we know why Islam stress the importance of separate bedrooms between parents and children when they attain a certain age and why brothers and sisters can't sleep together when they reached a certain age.

Heard on the streets one day while I was hanging out with an ex colleague in front of Hotel 81 where I used to work..a young boy was peeing on the grass patch near the hotel staircase..

Mommy to Boy about 5-6 years old:
Hey why you pee there??? You can't anyhow pee let people see! Later police catch u I donno hor!!
* spanks boy*

Boy: cries loudly..

Mommy: stop crying. I buy u sweets from the shop..Stop Crying!!!!

Boy: how come Daddy can pee in your mouth that day I saw one...

At this revelation the mother's face turn red and she grabbed the boy out from our view while me and my friend tries very hard to keep a straight face.

Just to share ... It happened about 5 years back..and one of the most memorable that I still remember to date.

Don't forget to lock your bedroom tonight and if u have young kids sleeping with u, make sure they are asleep or very most find an alternative place for your ECA. :)

Regards

edzwan..

No comments: