Friday, January 22, 2010

A General Update

Apologies as i have not been updating the blog for a while now. Too busy at work and too stone to continue writing on the blog :P

Well anyway here are some updates

Last week, our office had a major renovation. I am no longer enclosed in a stuffy windowless room. I am now being put up at the corporate office and have a very spacious area - Alhamdulillah.

I am not sure how Islam view Feng Shui though i did remember there was a write up on it. 

Anyway facing the wall while working is not that good and my new position is facing a wide area and my left are all my colleagues. I have 1 colleague behind me who face the wall while in front of me still has 4 more desks - empty :)

Nevertheless i feel better though :)

That's a first.

Due to the major overhaul, we were pushed to remain in the board room for 7  of us. Imagine how crampy it is. Our GM as a compensation - bought lunch for everyone for a week. I had like free lunches! ahha

Alhamdulillah :)

work is piling but i am happy though for some reason i feel so relieved.

I guess i have no reason to be sad. oh well that's life ada pasang ada surut..:)



No comments: