Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopping!!

Its the time of the year again - the upcoming Great Singapore Sale!

It has not begin yet but some stores are starting up with the pre-sale period.

I made plans with mom to shop today and she happily agreed - we were joined by my youngest sister and my mom's elder sister.

First we went to Arab Street to get cloths for my granny and my aunt.

I cant remember what i bought for my aunt but i got a Casa Rubia for my grandma. I thought it looks lovely on her.

That was followed by a trip to Taka to show mom the table runner which i have been eyeing but my budget was already prepared for the promised Plum dining set, i had to forego it.

We had lunch at Desa kartika. It's been a while since i last went there & it did bring back memories. :)

(my secret)

Then off to OG where we met Ann (an ex colleague). That's where i got my mom's Plum Corelle Dining set, followed by the pyrex containers..(its one of those that the ladies would definitely want..especially the matriach of the family)

We shopped for my sister's shoes, mom's shoes and aunt's shoes, handbags and wallets.

It was pretty fun as i discover the exquisite taste of 2 generations (my mom / sister and my youngest sister)

In all, it was a fun day we had and oh yah..i got a new card from Standard Chartered and also today the DBS gave mom the supplementary and myself.

I loveeeeeeeeee it.!

No comments: