Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Updates

Assalamualaikum, Alhamdulillah, i have been kept busy for the past few weeks. Alhamdulillah as more work means I am still needed and means I still have a job.

With the current economic conditions, not many are optimistic of the days ahead. In fact, now is not a good time to quit your jobs. Hold steady, breath deeply and vent the frustration as well. 

A few days ago, I received a letter from the CPF Board. Alhamdulillah, on 1st March 2009, I will get additional $200 in GST credits funds and again on the 1st July 2009. 

$200 can survive me for 2 and a half weeks if i used it well. Insya Allah. 

February is such a short month that I think I have so many backlogs that I have yet to complete. I still got so many things to attend to and next week, is the preparation for closing already! 

My arabic courses will start on the 28th March 2009 and its from 5pm to 7 pm. I wanted to go to Anuar Zain's concert at the Grand Hyatt but I have to give it a miss as it starts at 1.30 and schedule to end in 3 hours or later. I can't rush about ! :(

Also the reason is that, there were no takers for the front seats which i wanted. It is at $248.00. A bit pricey but why not for someone like Anuar Zain??

Nothing much really happen except that I eat as hard as i worked :P 

Yes..getting fat..but I am happy. Who cares right?

Till then. 

Edz

No comments: