Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quarrel

As usual, yesterday morning, my day was terrible. I had a tiff with my boss. There are certain things which i want to do but I simply cannot allocate my time for it. It is not a matter of 1 or 2 days it is a matter of MONTHS! I just do not know how can i squeeze my already so packed week after week.

We have a certain order of activities in the month and the last week and the first week of the month is always packed with activities.

Closing. What else is there?

Now with a new implementation everywhere, it is causing hell in my schedule and I hate it very much. I hate it not because I do not know how to do it. I hate it because I dont have the time to do it.

However, the way my boss put it across to me is that I am either TOO lazy to do it or I am making up false excuse not to do it. In short i told him straight in the face - are you saying i am not doing my job???

What the heck. My colleagues are well they are colleagues. They will only dare to tell their issues to me in my face and I AM the only one who goes head on with the boss.

Ass...i cant imagine that they don't even dare to tell the boss what is the problem.

Sometimes I think my boss is saving his own ass.

Well since that incident, I been thinking what I want to do. He claims he dont even know what is my schedule like. Well, i am going to email him what i do every hour..no make it every 30 minutes. Just in case he thinks i am loafing around.

But then, no point also, if he has set his mind that I am still a lazy asshole, emailing him would be an excuse for him that I am just making it up.

Sometimes i think, they all cant make uptheir mind too!

Wakkakka..whatever, I am going to enjoy my weekend, and just forget the whole matter till MOnday comes when he wants a meeting on some of my duties to be handed over to the entire group...

What a relief - that's the only thing good that comes out of this. Meets and nothing else.

Oh well.. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: