Monday, September 21, 2015

KL Trip

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim,

Hope everyone is in good health. It has been a while since I am updated my blog.
For some reasons, due to my current situation, I do not have the energy or mood to keep updating.

It was pretty much depressing for me.

I take comfort that challenges will "make you a better person" & that He will not burden a soul of more than what it can bear.

So, it is about time to catch up and what better way to start by sharing what happen over the weekend.

I was very lucky - Alhamdulillah - was given an all paid expense trip to KL for a short assignment.
However, the catch is I have to arrive by Friday night and I opt to leave by Sunday afternoon.

I have never travelled with just a hand carry and I had to review my wardrobe and see if it is do-able on my part.

I only brought the white jeans that I was wearing on Friday and the only piece, a pair of night clothes to change into for bed, 2 extra tops for Saturday and Sunday and a few undies.

I chose to wear the new loafers that will match all outfit through out the 3 days. I decide to use the Hotel toiletries.

All dump into my black Furla bag which is big enough to carry all that extra clothes.

And off I go after work to Changi Airport Terminal 2. Had my dinner and prayers there and patiently await for the schedule flight at 9.15 pm.

I reached Aloft Hotel at KL Sentral around 11 pm. I was brought to a resplendent looking room - a suite - it has a dining table, living room area and bedrooms.

Toilets superbly beautiful. I cant believe that I will be staying there just to do the short assignment.

Anyway I ordered Room Service and retire soon after so that I can do my stuff the following day.

After completing my task on that Saturday morning, I met up with a few old friends to catch up. Spent the whole day out and came back only in the evening.

I almost wanted to go out again at night however, I changed my mind.

When I was out, I went to Avenue K to meet someone for lunch. We then proceed to walk around until I saw an information machine. On it showed that they are raising funds for a Yasmin Ahmad Museum by selling a T-Shirt for RM35 and a book for RM40, a collection of what Yasmin quoted and why it was remembered fondly.

I grabbed both.

I read them in the train while I was on my way to the airport this afternoon and manage to finish it by later afternoon when I was on my way home.

I will elaborate more on the book later on.

Overall it was a lovely trip. I enjoy that short trip very much.

Do check out the hotel pictures in my next posting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.