Friday, August 10, 2012

Syukur Alhamdulillah Part II

Alhamdulillah.

That's all i can say.

Today, after 10 years, I sat for my Basic Theory Test again.

This time round with a resolution that i must eventually get my driving license not for myself but for my parents.

Reason being, they are getting old and i note that i move around a lot nowadays and getting a license is a logical step.

Besides, if friends from overseas - Miri & family comes over, at least i can drive them around - Insya Allah :)

So it was very different from how I went thru it 10 years ago. You get the result on the spot. Last time, i had to wait 2 weeks for the results to arrive.

and guess what's my result?

Scroll down!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YAY! First hurdle clear! 


My ex-colleague - Sarini, recommended her PDI to me. Called him up and he is ok to take me but asked me to apply for my PDL first...

Alrighto...i will apply next week and start lessons after Raya! That would fantabulous... :) and i m gonna book my FTT soon as well. Get it done and over with!

Syukur Alhamdulillah to Allah SWT :) It makes my Ramadan more memorable.. i m thankful, grateful and happiness :) 

No comments: