Sunday, February 07, 2010

Marriage or Uni or Career ?

As you all know ( i didnt really mention) but from piccies that i put up now and then, i have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.

The sister after me - Euniz will be graduating from polytechnic in a few months' time. I feel so happy for her. 

We all know she is going out with a certain someone and if things turn out well, she may get hitched for life. 

However, as I have always emphasis her the need for an education, she has been babbling about on entering university. 

She is not that smart but better than me i suppose. She wanted to go either to SIM or MDIS where she can take part time. I am up for it but it will take a while to save up. Bank loans are out of the question though. 

She finishes classes in Feb 2010 and i told her not to start work first. She has already applied to be a relief teacher first though - even though i verbally disagree but in my heart i was full of pride :)

The reason is because very simple, i rather she concentrate on learning how to be a good wife - cook,sew,plan the budget etc. For wedding, my parents have decided to pay for the food etc while i help my sister to pay for the Mak Andam cost. I am ok with it lah.

Which brother dont love her sister u tell me?

So with all these events taking place, she dont know which to choose.

My solution to her is simple. Her husband to be has reached the age that he has to get married. He is her senior by 7 years i think and older than me by 1 (but he still has to call me Abang eh) 

Get married, have kids if you want to but that means putting career or Uni on hold OR

Get married, hold the idea of having kids and go and establish career and study part time. 

There is only 2 but she has a 3rd option - go Uni and Start career but hold marriage. I told her if she choose the 3rd option, she might as well tell the hubby to be to find someone else. 

It is very unlikely he will wait for her.

I am so hoping she will have the 1st..i want a baby...been a while i carry kids on my lap! 

i tell you my future nieces and nephews will be very pampered by me..this is confirm and guaranteed. 

haiz...time pass so well...the prospect of her being cared by someone else after the nikah bring tears to my eyes sometimes but Allah will care for her and hopefully she is given the best and solution to all her wants. Insya Allah. 

No comments: